03 December 2009

paint me a world

Paint me a world where the colors collide,
Where the rainbows slide,
Where the scenery will combine,

Paint me a world where the aliens dine,
Where the colors are sky, clouds, pine,
Where the sun will always shine,


Paint me a world where the colors are fine,
Where there's always a colorful sign,
Where you'll always be mine,


Paint me a world where the aliens dine,
Where hate is always a decline,
Where we'll always sip wine,


Paint me a world where the colors collide,
Where everything is divine,
Where we can realign.

Happy Birthday to you,
Violets are blue,
And with these things still said,
Roses are red.

So I want you to know,
I've a friendship to show,
You've helped me through life,
Through sadness and strife.

You made my day,
I've too much to say,
I love you my friend,
Til the end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Whatever. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogger Showcase